Our silent canvas
Tonelux 48 input Modular Console
Used on all the records from Our Silent Canvas records, it's time for us to move on from this incredible thick, wide and deep sounding console because we recently purchased an SSL.
For Sale is our studio's 48 input, Tonelux Modular Console.
Built by the famous Paul Wolf, Tonelux offers a boutique sounding API quality, very thick, warm analogue, with incredible depth and width.
The console includes sixty-four (64) Tonelux modules that can be housed in either the four (4) vrack units or the two (2) included V8 roadster units for portable recording. When housed in the rack-mountable v-rack units the modules work together as a console that can sum through the SM2 stereo master. Fully loaded with 6 preamps, 8 compressors, 10 EQs, effects channels and line mixer channels, with separate stereo and control room masters, the vrack units make this modular console a true studio workhorse.
This console allows for a wide variety of analog processing and can be changed and adjusted to accommodate any work flow. The vrack units are ideal for more permanent studio use while the roadster units allow modules to be moved easily and patched in via DB-25 connectors on the rear of the unit.
The console and modular units have been meticulously maintained and housed in a smoke free studio for their entire existence. The three included power supply units provide the proper power to the four (4) vrack's. The package also includes additional Tonelux module specific op-amps.
Brand new this console would cost approximately $41,297 we're currently selling it at $28,500
Also includes Redco cabling worth $2-3,000
Buyer must pay for shipping.
THIS MODULAR CONSOLE INCLUDES:
24 - MX2 Mixer
4 - MP1a Microphone Preamps
2 - MP1 Microphone Preamps
8 - TXC Compressors
10 - EQ4P EQs
2 - TXCa Compressors
8 - FX2 Dual Mono In
4 - FX2+ Dual Mono in Plus MSTR
1 - SM2 Stereo Master
1 - CR2 Control Room Monitor
5 - Blank Tonelux Panels
as well as:
4 - Vrack units
2 - Roadster V8 units
3 - Vrack Power Supply Units
Replacement Tonelux Module Op-Amps
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE INDIVIDUAL MODULES, VRACK UNIT, AND ROADSTER UNIT GO TO TONELUX'S WEBSITE
Prism Sound ADA-8XR multi-channel AD/DA converter with HDX card option
The ADA-8XR is the top professionals' converter of choice in the most exacting applications in music and sound recording, mastering, broadcast and post-production. Offering the cleanest and most transparent conversion available, the ADA-8XR is ideal for producers, engineers and songwriters wanting to produce top-quality results when recording, tracking & overdubbing, mixing to stereo or surround, mastering and monitoring. The ADA-8XR is perfect for recording vocal, single instruments, drums or orchestra and is just as much at home providing multiple outputs for external analogue summing. It is in use in the top studios around the world as well as being used in numerous film sound tracks.
This unit features:
- Up to 16 channels of state-of-the art 24-bit, 192kHz conversion in one great-sounding 2U package.
- Choice of 8AD plus 8DA; 16AD; 16DA or D-D only configurations.
- Dual-path architecture allows independent operation of two 8-channel paths:
- Each path (bank of 8 channels) can be assigned to either record or play functions;
- Each path can have independent clock references at different sample rates if desired;
- Each path is independently configurable;
- Each path can drive analogue and digital outputs simultaneously if desired
- Allows Source Monitoring with simultaneous A/D and D/A conversion.
- Electronically balanced, transformerless, galvanically isolated XLR analogue inputs and outputs ensure freedom from noise pick-up and crosstalk, with software-controlled balance and line-up;
- Prism Sound 'Over-killer' selectable on analogue inputs: the best-sounding gentle limiting for louder masters - with no 'overs'.
- Pro Tools|HD - replace 192IO/96IOs; up to 32 channels in and out per Digi Core/Process card.
- Ultimate Prism Sound clock-stability and jitter-rejection for crystal-clear imaging, with independent multiple PLLs for A/D and D/A paths;
- Locks securely to an external reference working stand-alone or with DAWs.
- 8-channel LED bargraph with peak hold and status monitoring, switchable between paths.
This Prism Sound ADA-8XR unit is in brand new condition and has seen less than 30 hours of studio use. It has been housed in a studio rack and meticulously maintained in mint condition.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE CONVERTOR AND HDX CARD GO TO PRISM SOUND'S WEBSITE
OTARI MTR 90 II 2 INCH REEL TO REEL MACHINE with auto locator and two TIMELINE LYNX TAPE SYNCHRONIZER MODULE's
Otari MTR 90 II with auto locator and transport control. Great shape, sounds incredible… Originally bought from Mid Town studio where several well known 90’s records were done. Supposedly, Wu Tang Clan’s “Enter the 36 Chambers” was recorded on this machine.
The Timeline Lynx Time Code Module syncs the tape machine with Pro Tools, Logic and other DAWs allowing seamless recording in both analog and digital mediums. It includes two units bundled together to mount in one rack space.